суббота, августа 02, 2014

summer weekend look - very sweet

These weekend ...and next one...and one after them...they all are really really hot. And so this morning, before going out to do all I've planned in such a hurry... I thought what would perfect elegant and light outfit be like. And this is what I created:)

Cotton shirt, denim shorts and lovely white sneakers - all unobtrusive trends in one fresh look. To make the general impression more as "sweet", "tender" I propose to use some pastel notes: vest and a backpack.

A few bracelets which recall with the pastel elements and the you are more than ready for the real day full of new people, activity and life;)

PS - backpack have always been my weakness. The one you see on top..I'll be honest.... I got for ....my 7th or 8th birthday I guess...;) Anyway, they're back "on a wave". Available in different colours and materials, sizes and decoration. Still think it's too "school and childish"? You just haven't found one - you perfect backpack;) Trust me, once you find - you won't be able to leave it for long;)

XOXO Red Fox


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий